Grüezi Bag Biopod DownWool Extreme Light 175
This product is currently not in stock or discontinued. Contact our customer service for an alternative or delivery estimate.
- Our customers rate us 9.8 out of 10
- Fast world wide shipping
- Ordered before 16:00 CET, Shipped the same day
|Comfort temperature||10° / 20°|
Weighing 450g and with a compressed pack size of 13 x 17cm, i.e. only a handful, it is the optimal summer sleeping bag for trekking, biking, camping, and for the Way of St. James/Camino de Santiago. This comfortably cut mummy sleeping bag has a very practical pillow compartment - simply insert a fleece jacket, for example, and you have a pillow that won't slip during sleep. The sleeping bag is insulated with DownWool: natural insulation made of 70% down and 30% wool and combines the advantages of both natural materials. Very good insulation and a pleasant feel-good climate.
- Outer material: Breathable and water-repellent ultra-light 20 denier 380T nylon (100% polyamide)
- Inner material: Breathable nylon, pleasant to the skin
- Good skin compatibility: Confidence in Textiles - Tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Filling: 180g DownWool of 70% duck down (90/10, 650+ cuin) and 30% wool
- Certification: The down in this sleeping bag is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS CU 859743).
- Size: 200 x 77 x 50 cm (for body heights up to 175 cm)
- Weight: approx. 450g + pack sack
- Pack size: Ø 13 x 22 cm, compressed Ø 13 x 17 cm
- Pack volume: 3 litres, compressed 2,5 litres
- Comfort temperature: 12°C (53°F)
- Limit temperature: 8°C (46°F)
- Extreme temperature: -4°C (25°F)